Disregard how my hair looks in this pic, because it was super windy that day! Also, I wanted to capture this look in this awesome natural light but I was driving (stopped at a traffic light), which is why I’m checking to make sure it’s still red lol.
I created this everyday, just “running some errands” look with doing a simple mascara and eyeliner with a soft matte lip. I find it pretty difficult to find just one lip product that’ll achieve my perfect nude lip. My natural lips are light with an mauvish tone to them so I tend to mix different matte lippies to achieve my perfect “nude”.
For this specific look, I used NYX Lip Lingerie in Embellishment as a base and layered on NYX Liquid Suede in Vintage, lined with Milani lipliner in Deep Plum. I blend the liner into the lip color before it dries with my MAC lipliner pencil! If you prefer a more earth toned natural lip, then you can use a brown lipliner.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational in Blackest Black
- Eyeliner: CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus in Black Onyx
- Eye shadow: Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
- Foundation: Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free foundation in Ginger
- Eyebrows: Wet & Wild Eyebrow powder in Ash Brown
- NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Black
- Lips: NYX Lip Lingerie in Embellishment
- NYX Liquid Suede Cream in Vintage
- Milani lip liner in Deep Plum