When it gets cold out, I try to add a pop of color to my beauty look to brighten my mood! I paired this hint of blue eyeliner with a red lip! No need to be afraid to mix colors. As long as it’s done correctly, you won’t end up looking a clown haha. I made my lip color a bit more berry by using a deep plum liner but if you prefer a true red, then I would suggest using NYX Cosmetics Retractable Lip Liner in Red. For a more burgandy lip toned, I would suggested lining with the MAC Pro Longwear Lip Pencil in He Said, She Said.
- Mascara Primer: Lancome CILS BOOSTER XL
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational in Blackest Black
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Smokey Naked Palette
- Top Eyeliner: CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus eye liner in Onyx
- Lower Lash Eyeliner: Makeup Forever Aqua XL Eye Pencil in S-10 Satiny Navy
- Foundation: Clinique Stay-Matte Foundation in Amber
- Lips: NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede in Cherry Skies & Milani lip liner in Deep Plum